Thursday, October 4, 2018

Experience Pulp Culture

On October 26 and 27 come attend the Pulp Culture Comic Arts Festival and Symposium 2018 at the University of Vermont in Burlington, Vermont. I'll be speaking Saturday, October 27, on a panel about Classical Mythology in comics, along with panelists Glynnis Fawkes and Guy Hedreen. I'll also have a table in the exhibition hall where I'll be signing autographs and you can say hi and find plenty of Age of Bronze comics and graphic novels.

One of my favorite cartoonists, Jaime Hernandez, is a keynote speaker on Friday, October 26. My plane arrives a couple hours before he's scheduled to go on. I sure hope I have a chance to catch most of his speech.

For details on the festival click this link.

For a schedule of panels click this link.

For a guide to the exhibition hall click this link.

Copyright © 2018 Eric Shanower. All right reserved.