Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Take a Dip with Aquaman

The current Back Issue magazine, no. 108, is devoted to the character Aquaman. It sports a cover I drew, featuring the king of the ocean. Inside many articles discuss the differing treatments of Aquaman throughout the years.

Aquaman swam across my drawing table a couple times in the 1980s, when I drew the Secret Origin of the Justice League of America and I inked Curt Swan's pencils for The Legend of Aquaman Special, and once in the '90s, when I inked an Adam Hughes Aquaman cover. John Trumbull interviewed me for an article inside the magazine.

Back Issue is published by TwoMorrows and is available in print now at your local comic store and digitally online from the publisher at this link.

Copyright © 2018 Eric Shanower. All right reserved.