Thursday, November 15, 2018

Return to Key West


The annual Key West Literary Seminar runs from January 10-13, 2019, in Key West, Florida. The theme of the seminar this year is "Under the Influence: Archetype & Adaptation from Homer to the Multiplex." I guess that's why the seminar invited me to be a speaker this time.

I'll make a presentation about Age of Bronze, have a public conversation with some of the other guests, and do a book signing. For details click here to go to the Key West Literary Seminar website.

One reason I'm looking forward to attending the Key West Literary Seminar is that I was born in Key West, left when I was six months old, and have never been back. Of course, I don't remember living there and I understand that everything has changed since then, but I still want to see Key West again.

Copyright © 2018 Eric Shanower. All rights reserved.